Green’s Windmill & Park
Nottingham City Council
Green’s Windmill was built c.1807 and is still a focal point in the Nottingham skyline. The windmill, restored to a working condition in the 1980s and home to a Science Centre, is surrounded by a small public park that was once the site of detached town gardens.
In 2006-7, Erika led the preparation of a historic landscape study of the park (as part of Hilary Taylor Landscape Associates) to identify surviving historic features and make recommendations for its future re-development.
For further information on visiting Green’s Windmill click here.